Project Manager Health Economics and Outcomes Research
We are an independent consultancy in beautiful Vancouver British Columbia, specializing in epidemiology and health economics, with a particular focus on creating customized solutions to best meet our clients’ diverse needs. Our team is comprised of epidemiologists, health economists, statisticians, and IT specialists. Our projects are led by senior team-members with extensive experience across a wide range of HEOR studies. We have an extensive network of external academic and clinical experts who collaborate on studies that lie within their core areas of expertise. We are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to lead projects and mentor staff.
- Epidemiological study design
- Contributing to epidemiologic and economic models
- Scientific writing
- Statistical analysis (dependent on experience and training)
- Conducting systematic literature review and evidence synthesis projects
- Leading client communications
- Managing time, budget, and allocated resources on projects
- Mentoring junior team members
- MSc or PhD in Epidemiology, Health Economics, Statistics, Biostatistics, or Public Health, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience managing health research projects in a consultancy or academic capacity.
- Strong independent working skills
- Managerial, leadership and project management skills – Excellent oral and written communication
- Organizational, multi-tasking and problem solving skills, with the ability to work independently within a team environment as well as the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint is required, as well as familiarity with at least one statistical package.
We just wanted to take this opportunity to extend New Year’s greetings to all our friends, clients and colleagues. We hope you all have a chance to rest and have some fun at the year’s end. For Broadstreet 2017 was […]
A new model of care could save lives and money in the fight against hypertension. These are the findings of new analysis done by Broadstreet and research partners Ross Tsuyuki at the University of Alberta, and Carlo Marra, University of […]
We are looking forward to an exciting 2017 at Broadstreet. We have a number of interesting projects on the horizon as the company continues to grow. We’ll be letting you know about these over the next few months. In the […]