Broadstreet HEOR is pleased to offer a suite of mobile value demonstration tools, built alongside our economic models and observational studies, to help our clients communicate results to their various stakeholders and audiences.
Each tool is customized to the specific disease and product area, and underlying data. Our suite of applications presently include mobile-friendly cost-effectiveness, budget impact, and burden of illness models; data collection tools for surveys and chart reviews; and interactive manuscripts and reports.
BROADSTREET IT-BASED VALUE COMMUNICATION TOOLS:
- are completely mobile and interactive
- work on any device or operating system
- turn economic models into compelling tools to demonstrate value
- have custom interfaces
- support model presentation and scenario planning
- can be used to tailor models for different audiences (including clinical experts, payers, and sales and field teams)
- can be installed and updated remotely with no special software or visits